Cookies are small text files that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit it. Cookies are sent back to the home page or to a third-party site that recognizes the cookie at each subsequent visit. Cookies, among other things, allow the site to remember user-selected settings for the next visit, so that they do not need to be repeated each time. Cookies are not used to personally identify you.
Several types of cookies (permanent as well as temporary for each session) are used. They differ with the purpose of use and the duration for which they are stored. Cookies can be updated and adapted to upgrade the quality of service delivery.
The following cookies are used:
- Facebook Cookies: The Facebook pixel tool installed on this website is specific to those visitors of the website who also use Facebook services, as these cookies allow the ads and content displayed on the Facebook network to be customized according to the interests of the person using the device and the web browser. To opt out of Facebook cookies and get more details on them go to https://www.facebook.com/ads/settings
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics cookies used on this website allow the host of the web page to obtain information about the use and visits to the site in order to analyze user habits and the website's shortcomings. During your visit, your IP address and anonymous information about your activities on the website are being collected – before sending this information to Google, your IP address is made anonymous. By installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on Tool, you can opt out of these cookies; to do this, go to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
- Google Adwords: Google Adwords cookies used on this website provide remarketing features that allow us to remind our visitors of things (services or goods) that have interested them previously. This means that by agreeing to the use of Adwords cookies, you will see ads based on your interests in our website on third party sites and on the Google Display Network. For more information on how to opt out of specific ads or all AdWords ads, please visit https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en
The general purpose of using cookies is as follows:
- Technical cookies are designed for ensuring the quality of the website and for the convenience of the users so that you can connect to your account and the website will work smoothly.
- Functional cookies are designed to make it easier for users to visit a website, for example, remembering the language of the website you selected, the services or items of interest and other things that make the website run faster and more convenient for you in the long run.
- Analytical cookies are designed to give us an insight into our visitors' activities on our website, which allows us to find out the pros and cons of the site and what needs to be changed in the content or technical solutions of the website.
- Analytical cookies allow to collect information about the web browser you use, the number of clicks on the website, the previous page you had visited before coming here, the key words you entered into the search engine, and the date and time when everything was done. The information obtained is completely anonymous and not related to a specific person. The information is used for market research, website improvement, and campaign planning and user behaviour analysis.
- Promotional cookies are designed to give you personalized ads on our website and other sites. Promotional or commercial cookies ensure that you receive offers based on your interests and activities on the Internet.
The data obtained is used by our web site's host and by Google which obtain anonymous data that is not linked to a specific person or to a specific IP address. The security of the Google Analytics data is certified by the ISO 27001 certificate and the US and EU Privacy Shield framework. Read more about it here: https://support.google.com/analytics/topic/2919631
If you want to delete all cookies already stored on your computer or disable cookies that follow your activities on the website, you can do so by deleting existing cookies and/or changing your browser privacy settings to block cookies (the process is different from browser to browser).
If you want more information on how to do this, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.